Time-honored and field-proven, our Nano Puff® Pullover remains indispensable. It’s both an insulated layer in late-fall squalls and a micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes. The Nano shuts out wind, sheds snow and traps heat with its warm—and warm when wet—low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (55% postconsumer recycled content). The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and the pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth